We like to keep it simple. the only thing you have to take care of is how to get to Lisbon, Porto or Faro: these are the major Portuguese cities with international airports. Everything else is well packed in our rugby festival packages designed for you. We strive to provide you with the best assistance during your stay in Portugal.
We recommend that teams travelling from abroad to Lisbon, Porto or Faro request the assistance of a local travel agent at home to assist with all travel arrangements, including flights. There are many travel agents specialized in sports group travelling and they can provide you with great service, taking all the hassle off your shoulders. Many travel agents have preferential rates for PRYF, which means that you can use and request their assistance without any additional cost.
If no package suits your team do not hesitate to contact us and request a tailor-made quote for you. Additionally, if you require any extra night(s) to be added to your package please, contact us and we’ll easily quote you on request.
3 Nights Tour & Rugby Festival
- The perfect rugby weekend
4 Nights Tour & Rugby Festival
- The perfect rugby tour
5 Nights Tour & Rugby Festival
- Rugby tour & sightseeing
Long Haul Tour & Rugby Festival
- The rugby tour of a lifetime
All festival packages include:
- Registration and participation in the Portugal Rugby Youth Festival
- Accommodation at a 3 or 4 star standard Hotel or Holiday Park
- Half-board (breakfast & evening meal)
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure
- All transfers required to/from tournament venue to/from hotel of the team
- Tournament kit (including official tshirt)
- Medical and physiotherapeutical assistance on tournament site
- Mineral water provided during all games in both days of the tournament
- Lunch on tournament days (Saturday & Sunday) at the tournament restaurant
- Free admission on all activities at the tournament venue
- 24h Team Liaison Officer assistance throughout your stay in Portugal
Optional (availability may vary depending on how long you stay):
- Half/Full Day City Tour to Lisbon or Sintra
- Tour in Portugal (Porto/Algarve) or Spain (Madrid/Barcelona)
- Surf Clinic
- Adventure Park
- Benfica Stadium Visit
- Training Sessions
- Friendly Fixtures
- Prices indicated based on minimum occupancy of 27 persons travelling.
- Prices indicated based on accommodation with triple occupancy.
- Single and double occupancy will be quoted on request.